Dependable Family Medicine
Here at Huneycutt Family Medicine, we have something for everyone. We offer multiple services that help everyone. Our family practice is dedicated to providing the families of Loveland with dependable health care services. Our primary care physician gives access to many people, whether they’re male or female, young or old. If you’re suffering from some type of ailment, or simply need a check-up, our family doctor can take care of you. Here are just a few of the specific services that we offer.
Primary Care for Kids
Our Loveland family practice is well-rounded and dependable. We provide multiple services for children, such as the following:
- Vaccines – Whether your child needs a vaccination to be approved to live on campus or to attend primary school, we provide vaccinations for such approvals. We also provide the paperwork that proves that such vaccinations have been received. We also provide the flu shot.
- Sports Physicals – Every year as fall rolls around, children get ready to partake in school athletics. That is unless your child hasn’t had their physical completed. Without the right sports physical, your child will not be allowed to participate. Schedule your appointment with our family practice today.
- Acne Treatment – As your child begins their adolescence, they make begin to experience painful blemishes on their skin. This is a common side effect of puberty, and you want a family practice to turn to when your child is in need.
Primary Care for Women
Among the many services we provide for children, we also care for women’s health as well. While we aren’t a full gynecologist, we do have some services that whole families can benefit from.
- Birth Control – Our family practice is here for family, and when it comes to birth control, it’s important to make sure that you’re on a dose that is healthy and conducive to your family planning. Ask our family doctor about which contraception is right for you.
- Pap Smears – These tests are an integral aspect of women’s health. Getting your yearly pap smear allows you to keep up on your feminine health, and should anything irregular appear, we can start treatment sooner than later.
Primary Care for Men
While all of our services are available for men, women, and children, there are some issues that males experience that women and children don’t. Here is how we take care of males at our family practice.
- Physicals – Our physicals will make sure that your overall health is okay, but they also test to make sure that your prostate is in good health. With a physical, you might be able to catch a serious problem early.
If you’re looking for one place to bring the whole family, then schedule an appointment with Huneycutt Family Medicine today!